Contact Box: Hello,
I would like to introduce myself. I’m a stay at home home of 3 who went natural about a year ago. I am getting on a real serious health kick and would love to get braided up so that my hair doesn’t stop from going hard at my workout. I would love your thoughts on braiding with adding hair and the best hair care solutions with working out.
Thanks in advance
Peace & Blessings
My apologies for such a delayed response. Nevertheless, wearing protective styles while working out is a traditional course of action. Maintaining our own hair while working out is at times cumbersome. Due to sweating, we may want to wash frequently. In doing so, we deplete natural moisture from the hair and disturb natural hairstyles… Enter extensions, which allow you to wash and replenish moisture as often as necessary without interruption of everything or adding to time to the everyday hair grooming process and it gives us a hair break. So, in short, Hotpeeznbutta is team extensions, as well team braids.
The best natural hair care solutions while exercising:
– Protective style that you’re comfortable wearing
– Tie hair down while working out (this controls swelling and frizz)
– Refresh scalp with a witch hazel/water solution (substitutes daily washing)
– Shampoo hair as often as needed (non-creamy moisturizing shampoo)
– Condition hair using a leave-in conditioning spray
– Oil scalp with an essential oil (Olive, Coconut, Castor, Jojoba)
– Tie hair and dry.
Thanks for the inquiry!
Now, that’s what I call a Quickie…